Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Our Story

Okay, so the beginning:

Ryan and I met through our mutual friend, Jessie about 2 years ago...we hardly saw each other until July of 2010, when we kept running into one another.  At this point, we started hanging out more, doing things together, and it was shockingly awesome.  I was fairly certain that I hadnt been this happy in over a year :) plus, hes breath-takingly handsome of course :)

So we dated and things were blissful, his parents love me, my parents love him, it was basically a match made in heaven.  I moved into my new loft on campus at SLU (where im in Nursing School) and was a little bummed that I would be so far away from his South County home (yeah, he has his own house, its pretty awesome, jusssayin.)

Ryan had asked me one September morning to be his girlfriend, to which I (hilariously, in my opinion) told him "we do we need to label things?" and the subject was dropped until a later date.  This seems funny to me, as normally I am the person to initiate those decisions...either way, it was cute that he asked!

So thats how "we" started - short story? yeah youre telling ME! it only gets longer (and better!) from here!

No comments:

Post a Comment